HonorBuilt is an IT services company specializing in restaurants and other multi-location businesses. This position is on our QSR System Support team. We serve national brands like Chick-fil-A, Krystal, Burger King, Popeye's, Shane's as well as dozens of smaller local clients. They are looking for someone who is hard working, and demonstrates exceptional customer service skills. We strongly believe that it is important that we serve our clients well. Some of the essential duties include diagnosis and troubleshooting issues for Point of Sale Systems (Aloha, SICOM & RPOS and others), diagnosis and troubleshooting of networking issues, wired and wireless, and diagnosis and troubleshooting of Windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems.
The job will be four, 10 hour shifts and the exact shift will be determined soon.
**This is a remote/work from home position.**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- A “can do” approach for receiving customer issues through telephone, email and other avenues.
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting issues for Point of Sale Systems (Aloha, SICOM & RPOS and others).
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of networking issues, wired and wireless.
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of Windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems.
- High touch communication with our customers is critical - keeping them informed of ticket progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service, perception and satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Escalate issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for full documentation of tasks, and meeting of commitments in ConnectWise.
- Service awareness of customers' key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Interact with vendors to support hardware and software.
- Learn and practice our Values.
Candidate Requirements include:
- A proven Customer Service background or Technical Support role in a Call/Contact Center.
- Exceptional ability to research and troubleshoot technology problems.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures and equipment.
- A successful background check, drug screening and technical interview.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.