The Otaku Box is in need for Voice-over talent: responsible for recording the off-camera narration or dialogue that accompanies many video productions!
The Otaku Box
Is created by Liz in 2017 and it's physical monthly subscription service offering a loot box containing 8-9 anime-related goodies based off of favorite anime series/characters according to results from a monthly voting process.
Liz's main goal is to make the best anime box out there, and that’s only possible with the help of subscribers.
🎉 To produce a box that accurately reflects current trends in anime.
❤️ To produce a superb box in which subscribers have direct input in its creation.
🥰 Bring Otakus happiness every month.
Who is Liz?
Liz is a happy, kind, and care-free girl. She loves anime, and feels very strongly about getting anime/manga/anime art to fellow otakus. She doesn’t judge otakus on what they enjoy or like, but wants everyone to be accepted. Feeling excluded as a child for liking anime, she doesn’t want others to go through the same feelings of isolation, sadness and fear. She cares deeply for others, almost to a fault. She isn’t afraid of showing a bit of orneriness, either! Don’t let the cute, sweet side of her fool you, as she does like to get playful with family and friends. When it comes to decisions, she is rather analytical, trying to determine the best logical choice. Liz isn’t one to jump without thinking, so impulsivity isn’t her strong suit. However, she is very preceptive, meaning new experiences or adventures do not frighten her. She is always looking our for new foods, places, and people to meet.
- Liz likes to use exclamation points!
- Liz likes to say “yatta, ”yay”, and ”amiright?”
- Liz uses the following emoji’s: 😍😌😙😂🤣😔🙏🤩😝🥺👩🦱🙄😁😳
- Liz signs every single message she writes or posts or comments on with “-Liz 🌸”
Dos and Don'ts
- Do be empathetic
- Do be snarky if the situation calls for it
- Do be enthusiastic
- Liz does like boobs, but in a cute way, and never any more than that
- No nudity
- No sexual insinuations about Liz
- Not violent
- Not aggressive
- Doesn’t speak like a guy (“dude”, “man”, “hit me up”, etc)
- You have 2+ experience working as voice over talent
- You are American born
- You are a woman between 20 - 38 years
- You have been in the Anime space for years
- You follow and understand Anime trends
- You enjoy acting techniques and give life and emotion to the script
- You have professional equipment (audio equipment) to deliver high-quality work
Record yourself narrating the following: mp3, Google Drive share etc.
Create multiple versions of a script
“Hi, I’m Liz!
I grew up watching Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon, but I got frustrated when I couldn’t find loot from my favorite titles. So, I created The Otaku Box, the only box where you get to influence what you get!
So, subscribe now for awesome anime loot that includes a figure in every box, and yes, ecchi is an option!”
Send the file to email@example.com with your CV/portfolio.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.