At Clarity AI, we are committed to bringing social impact to markets. We are a tech company started in 2017, leveraging AI and machine learning technologies to ensure environmental, social and governance dimensions are the focal point of decision making within financial markets.
We are now a team of 150 highly passionate individuals coming from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading startup backed by investors and strategic partners such as Blackrock and Deutsche Börse who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK and the US this year so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will focus on the integration capabilities of our products. In this role, reporting to our VP of Product, you will have significant strategic impact and influence on the direction of the company. You’ll drive the evolution of our tool from the core, enabling new ways to provide value to our customers based on our methodology and technology. Along with a talented team of product managers, you will partner closely with our leaders across research, tech, data science and business to achieve our company objectives.
On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership, conduct user research, prototype a new feature, iterate on a PRD, write detailed user stories, analyze usage data, pair with an engineer on implementation and validate the quality of a feature you have specified before shipping it to customers.
LOCATION: New York, London, Madrid, Remote
- Product Vision & Strategy: You will align our overall company strategy with the needs of our clients to determine the products that are most relevant to develop
- Client interaction: You willmanage the relationship with clients in the definition of the user cases and the integrations of the solutions in 3rd party platforms
- End to end responsibility: You will own the product from the planning stage to validation and implementation, all the way through to customer enablement and success, analyzing results and KPIs along the way to measure that success
- Market intelligence: You will need to stay up to date regarding competitors and market trends in the social impact and financial investment area
- General coordination: You will coordinate with other teams within Clarity (data science, ESG methodology & research, business development) to incorporate their expertise and input to improve the overall product as well make sure everyone is working in unison towards the end goal and turning roadblocks into insights and opportunities
- Implementation: Together with the product design and engineering team, you will define the best solution for identified problems, being able to break it down into phases
- Cooperation and Communication: You will drive user research, leading conversations with customers to fully understand their needs and collaborating with them in finding the best solutions. You will also teach and promote best practices across Clarity around product management and delivering an excellent client experience
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Solid experience driving product management within B2B and/or SaaS integrated product companies, with a proven track record of analyzing emerging market trends and competitive opportunities, developing and managing successful product roadmaps, and leading cross-functional teams to prioritize and develop new products
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering / computer science ideally with professional experience in finance or software development
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with our clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Fully autonomous with excellent leadership skills to guide multidisciplinary teams
- Demonstrable execution in all parts of the product lifecycle: design, development, launch, and adoption
- Experience in the financial services sector will be a plus
- Complete fluency in English (minimum C1 level- proficient user)
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our people are our main asset. We have built a unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects: Excellence, Passion and Values:
- Our team comprises professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
- Clarity’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur who has been recognized as one of the most distinguished leaders under the age of 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by an excellent leadership team coming from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences.
We are different. We work hard to become the best place to work and pride ourselves on our culture:
- Fact based: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution-oriented discussions.
- Diverse: Encouraging diversity of personalities, cultures and experiences.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- Flexible: Working flexibly in the broadest sense (schedule, location, vacation, styles).
We care about our employees and think they deserve the best.
- ESOP/ Phantom stock: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity. That’s why we give them the opportunity to participate in our success with ESOP or phantom stock options.
- Training budget: Continued learning is important to us so we provide everyone with a yearly training budget.
- Additional benefits are available depending on your location.
We are a US company with a UK and Spanish subsidiary. We have offices in New York City, London and Madrid and have possibilities for remote working for many of our roles.
Clarity has received several awards:
- World Economic Forum Pioneer
- One of the most innovative projects in the US. Harvard Innovation Lab
- Top startup with impact worldwide by IMPACT Growth 2017
- Top 10 Fintech startup worldwide by BBVA Open Talent
- Young Global Leader to Rebeca Minguela 2017
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.