Hire Digital is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who will design and develop robust client applications that will support mobile and desktop users. The Senior Frontend Engineer will work closely with the Design team to craft beautiful experiences for end users.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with designers, engineers, and product managers to build and maintain the suite of Hire Digital products.
- Participate in BizOps and DevOp meetings to ensure integration between all parts of the platform and project plan.
- Create code and tests, build prototypes, solve issues, profile and analyze pain points.
- Develop and conduct unit and end-to-end test automation to ensure desired interfaces will be displayed across all browsers and devices.
- Optimize web applications to ensure performance and scalability.
- Regularly update stakeholders on the progress of the project roadmap.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain a high-quality code culture.
- Work with and mentor junior engineers on best practices.
- A degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- 5-8 years of experience working in a software engineering role.
- Experience working with static-page generation, as well as server-side rendering techniques and platforms (e.g. Gatsby, Next, Nuxt)
- Hands-on experience working with and optimizing RESTful APIs, Websockets.
- Understanding of GraphQL concepts and queries.
- In-depth understanding of computer science fundamentals (e.g. data structures, algorithms, operating systems, networks, databases).
- Experience with performance tuning, caching, and concurrency handling.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.