Hire Digital is looking for a Senior Marketing Program Manager to create programs that will generate new prospects and grow the revenue pipeline. You will also be responsible to develop, launch, and lead a series of digital programs for our Enterprise audience segment across multiple channels.
- Develop a scalable demand generation and sales enablement program for Hire Digital.
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, segment leads, enable effective reporting and create marketing assets to execute campaigns.
- Design, produce, execute, and optimize online marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Establish ways to measure and track metrics and make improvements to the approach based on those measurements.
- Nurture prospects and ensure that marketing leads are converted to sales opportunities.
- Manage campaign budgets, timeline, ROI, and data-driven improvements through optimization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to orchestrate online marketing campaigns.
- Manage multiple workstreams, varying timelines, and a variety of inputs from stakeholders.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and metrics.
- Communicate campaign results to key stakeholders.
- Have a proven track record in demand generation, sales enablement, field marketing, or a similar role and preferably with experience working for a high-growth, technology company.
- Experience building, managing and reporting on cross-platform campaigns.
- Ability to launch digital campaigns for different markets and regions.
- Strong data analysis skills, including client-facing reporting as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to articulate details of programs, processes, and plans to various audiences.
- Ability to lead, motivate a team of marketers and influence others.
- Has strong business acumen, sales and GTM strategy experience, sales campaigns driving pipeline, and analytical background.
- Goal-oriented, independent learner, and highly motivated.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.