Who is TrustRadius
TrustRadius is the most trusted review site for business technology, serving both buyers and vendors. We help buyers make better product decisions based on unbiased and insightful reviews. We also help vendors leverage the voice of their customers in their own sales and marketing channels via in-depth reviews, boosting demand and accelerating the buying cycle.
TrustRadius is growing quickly and the Customer Success team is leading the way. We are looking for high-achieving professionals with marketing savvy and a customer-service mindset with prior experience in Customer Success Operations or an equivalent customer service function.
What we need...
Strong candidates will have excellent analytical skills and the ability to work closely with the TrustRadius VP of Customer Success to scale best-in-class customer programs. At TrustRadius, you'll join a talented team committed to strengthening customer relationships and inspiring our customers to adopt new marketing and sales business practices that fit with the modern B2B tech buyer's journey.
What you'll do...
- Data Quality: Ensure data is clean and ready to use across the team and company.
- Reporting: Report to executives on past results and renewals and upsell forecasts, e.g. through dashboards and presentations
- Analysis: Track leading indicators of renewals and upsell, and analyze them to understand what's going well and what's not
- Customer Lifecycle: Determine the timing and content of touch points for CSMs along the customer journey, to drive optimal adoption and net promoter score
- External Communications: Coordinate with 1:Many Communications lead (within CSM team) to synchronize email outreaches with CSM touch points
- Risk Management: Detect early signals of at-risk renewals, design playbooks for CSMs to address them, and provide path to escalation
- Opportunity Management: Identify top candidates for upsell
- Cross-Functional Coordination: Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal and upsell targets and deliver on customers' needs, including processes for CSMs to:
- Relay customer feedback to the Product team
- Align with the Support team on resolution of major cases and report bugs to the Engineering team
- Provide feedback to Sales on the readiness of our customers
- Help the Onboarding team overcome any delays in implementation
- Team Structure: Tier existing customers, assign them to CSMs, re-distribute workload as needed, and forecast hiring needs
- Compensation: Make recommendation on the metrics on which bonuses are based, define targets for those metrics and report out quarterly on bonus attainment.
- Enablement: Provide materials and data that help CSMs work more effectively
- Systems: Implement and manage software that facilitates CSM Ops activities. This requires gathering requirements and ensuring that tools meet the needs to serve the organization.
- Direct Management: This role will directly manage the following team members:
- Onboarding Specialist: runs the tactical onboarding process for new customers
- Onboarding and Implementation Specialist: Half time spent onboarding new customers; half time spent assisting Director of Ops with tactical work
- Reporting Analyst: creates robust reports and dashboards for customers and for CSMs to use internally
- Marketing Manager: runs email campaigns for customers to gather reviews; creates and distributes customer digest.
What you'll need...
- At least 5 years of experience in a CS Ops role and have had direct management experience
- Salesforce, Tableau, TurnZero or similar CRM experience required
- Slight preference to a local hire (Austin), but open to most US locations
- Comfortable in a player/coach role
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with professional presence
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to lead through influence
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- TrustRadius is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.