Based in sunny Los Angeles, Ritual is a direct-to-consumer health brand that believes it’s crucial to know not just what you’re putting into your body, but why you need it in the first place.
We’re transparent about our ingredients, where they're sourced from, and have spent years conducting extensive research behind each of the premium nutrient forms we use. Our products are simple, effective, and backed by science. Our mission is simple: to empower people to feel their best by turning healthy habits into a ritual.
We have built a team of curious skeptics, world-class scientists, unconventional artists, expert marketers and analytical strategists that are on a mission to reinvent an entire industry. We’re well-funded, growing quickly, and committed to our mission. If you’re a team player who refuses to settle for the status quo, we want you. Welcome to your new daily Ritual.
Position: Product Manager, Growth
Reports to: VP, Product
Location: Hybrid/Remote PST office hours
As the Product Manager for the Growth squad, you will be responsible for delivering robust digital experiences focused on growing the Ritual business. You will work closely with the VP of Product to establish and deliver on a vision, championing our customers while working towards outcomes measured through our growth metrics. This person will not only have strong quantitative attributes, but also have solid communication, strategy, and business partner management skills. Success in this role involves building strong cross-functional partnerships with our marketing, engineering, design, data, and creative teams. You’re a curious learner, confident in what you know, but not afraid to admit what you don’t. You are eager to continue to grow with your team’s strengths and value the insights and experiences of your colleagues.
What You'll Do:
- Prioritize - Use internal data, conduct user research, continually explore new trends and juggle multiple priorities from multiple partners to gather evidence that informs your priorities.
- Learn Fast - Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies). Transform high-level objectives into best-in-breed consumer experiences that amaze and delight our users while meeting business growth targets.
- Measure - Consistently monitor critical metrics and reporting, discover opportunities, and report product trends. Quickly iterate based on insights from your analysis to continuously improve upon your critical metrics.
- Lead - Be responsible for the business success of your product area and drive product initiatives from inception through execution by leading cross-functional initiatives in partnership with engineering, design, and marketing.
- And, always advocate for the customer!
Who You Are:
- Product-minded. You can comprehend all the inputs from the business as well as customer needs to deliver a strategy to effectively implement new features all the while knowing exactly how you'll be able to measure the impact.
- Data Driven. You spend your downtime looking at funnel reports and segmentation analysis to find opportunities for growth.
- Passionate Learner. You're constantly researching ways to create useful, usable, and delightful new experiences as well as innovate our existing presence.
- Communicator. You understand the importance of being able to brainstorm with the wider team, as well as articulate your individual product decisions. You’re all about efficiency and are able to work in a fast-paced environment and rely on strong interpersonal skills to keep on task and flag potential risks.
- Creative Problem Solver. Your solutions take creative perspectives and new angles towards problems that guide the user every step of the way to solve real problems.
- Up For A Challenge. You believe that just because something is difficult that it is not a reason for not doing it. In fact, that might be validation that it is worth doing, right?
What You'll Need:
- Education: BS/BA in business, design or analytical-related field. Equivalent experience also accepted.
- Experience: 3 years of experience in product management, ideally in a fast-paced environment with a consumer-facing product.
- Proficient with data tools and making data informed decisions.
- The capacity to write well-reasoned proposals, performing your own data analysis as required.
- The ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally across multiple teams.
- Proficient with content management and a/b testing tools.
- Consistent track record to lead others in a fast-paced, high-growth environment is a plus.
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our perks available to Ritual's full-time employee's!
Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
401k Match - Up to 4%
Free Ritual Forever
Unlimited PTO - 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
18 paid holidays
Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
“Ritual First Fridays” - Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month to take additional time away to focus on your health
12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
Work from Home stipend
Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
Flex time for returning to work birth-parents
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.