We're looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to be our first customer-facing hire. If you were to join Cogsy today, you'll work closely with our existing and new customers to build a world-class customer-centric organisation.
You're likely a good fit for this position if you:
- Are energized by our values.
- Have a high level of empathy and love helping others thrive.
- Want to work with customers from initial demo to onboarding and all the way through a long-term relationship.
- Take action and pay attention to detail.
- Have superior communication and organization skills.
- Are self-motivated and feel comfortable working effectively in a 100% remote environment.
- Confident when it comes to taking risks, trying new things, and learning from failure.
- Have full-time availability and want to be a key player on our team for the long-haul.
You will be responsible for the complete journey of a Cogsy customer: from initial demo to onboarding to nurturing a successful long-term relationship.
When you join our team, you will:
- Jump onto demo calls for high-value prospects that express an interest in Cogsy.
- Help the product & engineering team determine implementation requirements for prospects that require specific help.
- Lead the onboarding of new customers to set them up for success.
- Assist in developing systems that ensure the highest level of customer success and happiness.
- Support our partners' enablement so they are confident to refer Cogsy to their prospects and customers.
- Be a customer advocate, where you can find insights in your conversations with customers and help the product team optimise for greater customer success.
- Be comfortable with change. Your day-to-day responsibilities will look different depending on current projects, and you’re okay with variability.
It's important to us that the person we hire can thrive and be successful in this role. Reflecting on your past experiences:
- You have extensive experience in a Customer Success or Sales role for another B2B SaaS company (with a SMB & mid-market focus).
- You are energised about hosting demos for new prospects and taking on a light sales role too.
- Bonus if you have ecommerce / DTC experience.
This is a remote position and you can work from wherever. It is however important that we maintain connectedness as a team and have sufficient time for synchronous work too. We'd prefer team members that are on EST (or +- 2 hour difference) or work on those schedules, as that means that there is 3-4 hours overlap for the whole team every day.
$50,000 — $80,000/year (USD) depending on level of seniority / experience. We'll assess seniority during the interview and a brief test project.
- True flexible work: Work whenever and wherever your work best, taking into account some overlap time every day to stay aligned as a team.
- Trust-based autonomy. You’re the expert in your domain. We trust you to solve challenges the way you feel is best. Count on the rest of the team to support you when you need, but never micromanage you.
- Diverse team: You’ll be working with a diverse team from a range of countries and backgrounds. Making Cogsy an inclusive workplace is a top priority.
- We are a life- and family-first company that seeks meaningful experiences outside of work and we endeavor to help our customers do the same.
- Monthly learning and wellness allowance. Buy books, pay for your yoga class or get a Calm subscription for greater mindfulness. We’ll cover whatever helps you develop as an individual and become the best you.
- Paid for retreats: Once global travel is open again, we'll do week-long team retreats in fun locations.
- Flexible holiday policy: Take time off whenever you need to recharge or attend to other matters. The team will hold you accountable to taking a minimum amount of time off in any rolling 12-month window.
- Parental leave for those individuals that plan to discover the joys of having (more) children.
- Health insurance (powered by Safety Wing) tailored for remote team members, whether you're at home, traveling or being a nomad.
Does this sound like you? Want to be part of a self-motivated, empathetic, nimble team working to build something big? If that sounds like something you want to be part of, we want to hear from you.
Our transparent application process:
- Submit your application: Follow the steps to complete the online application and respond to the application questions. We encourage candidates to read our values carefully to get to know our company and how we work together.
- Application review: You’ll always hear back from us – we manually review and respond to every candidate’s application. We try to respond with 1-2 weeks.
- Asynchronous interview: Once your application has passed an internal review, you’ll be invited to an asynchronous interview. This should take no more than 15 mins of your time.
- Live interview: Once we’ve evaluated your asynchronous interview, you may be invited to a live interview with Adii (CEO).
- Test project: You will be requested to complete a test project that highlights your technical capabilities and communication skills. This is a paid project and usually takes 2-3 hours to complete.
- Decision: For the successful candidate, we'll make a written offer which can be signed electronically.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.