TetraScience provides the world’s first and only R&D Data Cloud, with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve human life. Scientists at global pharma and biotech organizations rely on our innovative Tetra Data Platform for easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data to accelerate their digital lab transformation. With best-in-class SaaS performance, a team of industry innovators, and excellent product/market fit, Tetra is positioned to become an iconic life sciences software company.
Who you are
You thrive on working well with others. You make the people around you better. You love to collaborate with fellow product managers, designers, user researchers, engineers, executives, and inspire them to do their best.
You relentlessly strive to excel in your craft. You look at user story, functional and interaction design, product configuration and extension, sales play and demo, competitive analysis, marketplace partners, and more as tools in the Product Manager’s essential toolkit. You intuitively know how technology, business requirements and product design come together to deliver innovation that delights.
You consistently seek understanding and clarity. You look at every interaction as an opportunity to learn. You aren’t afraid to ask questions. You have the humility and confidence to not be the smartest person in the room.
What You Will Do
Our platform data connectors are a key integral part of our product ecosystem area. They allow the Tetra Data Platform to integrate with a wide variety of Life Sciences data sources & targets, from cloud storage solutions to cutting-edge robotic systems. From the start, you will own the productization of our platform-based Tetra Integrations (Connectors) and Tetra Datahub. We are supporting 130+ integrations today, and you’ll help us to double if not triple them! Your day to day will require rolling your sleeves, constantly using and sharpening your product management skills. You will:
- Dive deep into our platform data connectors leading the product effort and scrum team for our platform-based Tetra Integrations and Tetra Datahub products.
- Build relationships with customers; understand customers’ processes and objectives; and introduce new ways of doing things better and more productive and solicit feedback
- Partner closely with your colleagues in engineering to take your vision and ideas and turn them into reality in a way that effectively solves customer problems, with minimal friction, and at scale.
- Partner closely with your fellow product designers to innovate by creating productive, coherent, seamless, and emotionally resonant, state-of-the-art platform-based integration services for our users.
- Partner closely with our User Experience Design Team to understand the customers who use our solution, empathize with them, and imagine creative ways we can make their work lives dramatically better.
- Research competition and market trends and propose roadmap trade-offs between parity and innovation.
- Partner closely with your colleagues in customer success, sales, and professional services to get customer feedback on your products, find out where you’ve improved their lives, and find out where you have more work to do.
- Be comfortable working with a globally with geographically dispersed team, in various time zones
- Learn, grow, and be challenged. You will speak up and represent your position amongst peers and leadership, while remaining resilient and open to constructive feedback.
- Sometimes make tough compromises, or find things take longer than you want them to, or need to work extra hard to convince a colleague of your position.
- 5+ years in cloud enterprise software product management
- Experience developing SaaS-based integration products with versatility to get/push data from/to diverse services at scale.
- Experience with API development, Messaging Queues, Container-based Applications, Networking Services (e.g., Proxy Server) with an understanding of AWS offerings, particularly around containerization, compute, networking, and cloud data transfer.
- Experience in bringing creative ideas and proposals to development teams and executives supported by qualitative justification and quantitative analysis to deliver across multiple product pillars
- Experience working closely with customers on product implementations
- Experienced in web and data functional architecture design, process engineering, pilot and UAT strategy
- Represent our company and team with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in management, business, computer science or other equivalent.
- Experience in Life Sciences is a big plus!
- Competitive Salary and equity in a fast growing company
- Supportive, team oriented culture of continuous improvement.
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees.
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + Boston office as needed
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.